During a visit to BBR Opticians in Oswestry, you will be able to experience our full range of optometric services, including full eye examinations, the latest retinal examination technology, as well as a comprehensive contact lens examination and fitting service. The team at BBR Opticians are able to help you with all your optical needs.
All of our services are designed to enable you to have the best possible vision in conjunction with your lifestyle needs. We aim to provide peace of mind with our screening and testing procedures. You're also able to choose from our extensive and carefully selected range of spectacle frames that will not only ensure you see well but look better too.
The Oswestry practice is open from 9.00am to 5.00pm every weekday. Open on Saturday mornings 9.00am till 1pm. Closed Sundays.
Covid-19: Keeping You Safe
Our top priority is the safety of our patients and our team, so you will see that we have changed the way things are done, in order to take the very best care of you.
- For the foreseeable future to ensure we maintain social distancing we will be operating a locked door policy, and everything will be strictly by appointment only, please phone us on 01691 654327 before coming in to the practice.
- We request that you wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser station on entering the practice.
- We have increased the length of our appointments to ensure thorough cleaning in between patients and have fitted Perspex screens to equipment and have purchased a fogging machine to help with disinfection.
- Each frame will be sanitised after it has been tried on before going back on display.
- We will be using specialist scanning technology to examine the inside of your eyes in minute detail, so we won’t have to get as close to you as we used to.
- Many of you will be delighted to know that we will not be using the “puff of air” test to check your eye pressure. We have a new method which does not cause aerosol droplets to be produced.
- Please remember to maintain a safe separation when moving within the practice.
- If you have an appointment booked please phone to rearrange if you or anyone in your household have a high temperature, new continuous cough, or loss or change in sense of taste or smell or you’ve had recent, close contact with anyone who is now self-isolating as a result of possible or confirmed COVID-19.